Signal Switching and Simulation Products
Get the Switching and Simulation Solutions You Need from Pickering
For over 25 years, we have designed and manufactured modular signal switching and simulation for use in electronic test and verification. Offering you the largest range of switching and simulation PXI, PCI, and LXI Ethernet applications. To support these products, we also provide cable and connector solutions, diagnostic test tools, along with our application software and software drivers created by our in-house software team. Our products are specified in test systems installed throughout the world and have a reputation for providing excellent reliability and value.
We offer the largest range of switching and simulation products in the industry including:
- PXI Switching
- PXI Sensor Simulation & Programmable Resistor Modules
- PXI Instrumentation & Chassis
- LXI Ethernet Switching Solutions
- PCI Switch Cards
- PCI Programmable Resistor Modules
- GPIB Switching
- Small Format Embedded Switching (SIM Relay) Cards
- Reed Relays
- Mating Cables & Connectors
- Diagnostic Test Tools - eBIRST & BIRST
- Switch Path Manager Signal Routing Software
The Advantages of Choosing Pickering for your Switching and Simulation
Advantage #1 - The Breadth of our Products
We are continually expanding our range of signal switching and simulation products – because when it comes to test, our customers care about the breadth of choice. We have for virtually every application that can be tested, over 1,000 modules in PXI alone, and we are continually working to develop new products. Can't find what you need, challenge us to develop a custom solution to meet your test and measurement requirements.
Advantage #2 - Long-term Product Support
- Our switching and simulation products are manufactured typically 15 - 20 years so they won't go obsolete too quickly.
- We are continually updating our product line, so even if a product happens to become obsolete, we will provide you an improved
version to replace it.
- Because our products are designed and manufactured on our own flexible manufacturing lines, we can continue to manufacture an obsolete product if a customer cannot use the updated version.
- And we offer support even if a product happens to be discontinued.
We stand behind all switching and simulation products manufactured by us with a standard three-year warranty.
That is just a few of the advantages of choosing our products—not to mention that our products are specified in automated test measurement systems installed throughout the world and have a reputation for providing excellent reliability and value.