LXI RF & Microwave Matrices
- Bandwidths up to 20GHz
- 50Ω and 75Ω Versions Available
- Matrix Sizes up to 32x16
- Wideband Modular Matrix - Sizes up to 104 x16
- Automatic Signal Termination Available
- Loop Thru Connections on Selected Modules Allow Matrix expansion
- Simple Remote Control via Ethernet Interface
- Compliant to LXI Standard 1.4
- IVI and Direct IO Drivers
Each of our RF & Microwave matrices are designed to have a controlled transmission line impedance and architecture developed to maximize the bandwidth of the product. The RF matrices are designed with crosspoint switch systems interlinked with isolation relays and loop-thru connections to minimize stub loading of the matrix.
The mechanical and electrical freedom of LXI allows us to design RF and Microwave matrices to suit most applications. Although they can be used to switch DC or low frequency AC signals, users should consider the more cost effective low frequency matrices if the application is restricted to low frequencies. All of these matrices are designed to switch low level signals without contact resistance degradation that can be seen on higher power matrices since they use precious metal contacts and have sealed enclosures. To preserve their RF performance they are designed for applications where connection is from one axis (e.g. Y) to the other axis (X axis) and all performance figures use this connection method when testing.