PXI Digital I/O, Prototyping and Switch Simulator Modules
- Programmable Input Threshold and High-Side or Low-Side Drive Capability Available on Some Modules
- Optically Isolated Input/Output for Interfacing to Electrically Noisy Environments Available on Some Modules
- TTL Inputs and Outputs Suitable for Interfacing to External Logic
- Open Collector/Drain Transistor Output Versions Suitable for Driving Internal or External Relay Coils
- Switch Simulator Modules are Designed for Dirty Contact Emulation in Automotive Test Applications
- VISA and Kernel Support For PXI Environments
We also offer mating cables and connectors for these modules to ensure speedy and successful system integration. We stand behind our products with a three-year warranty. Find more information on PXI related topics on our Support Knowledgebase or contact us .