- Getting Started with PXI and PCI -
For installation of Pickering PCI and PXI products
- Getting Started with LXI (pdf download) - For installation of Pickering LXI products
- Getting Started with Pickering's LXI/USB Modular Chassis (quick 2-minute videos) - Show you how to use chassis with either LXI Ethernet or USB control.
- IVI Getting Started Guide - A
link to the IVI Foundation's guide to IVI
- LXI Consortium Guides
- LXI Getting Started Guides - A link to the LXI Consortium Getting Started Guides including advice for IT management. The guides are also valuable for any application where a system controller needs to be attached to an Ethernet network. The IT issues are in principle the same for PXI or LXI since in most cases only the system controller is directly attached to the network.
LXI Discovery Tool - This tool discovers LXI Devices on your LAN subnet, the place where your computer and LXI Device can see each other. The tool can discover LXI Devices, because it understands the services and protocols required by the LXI specification. This tool is not reliant on software vendors tools being installed.