Software Topics for Pickering Products
From this page you can access information on our application software, as well as information and files related to software issues.
Application Software from Pickering
- Software User Manual - Download the latest version of our software user manual
- Languages - Select a driver according to the programming language or environment
- Programming Language Examples
- Pickering Software Drivers and Applications
- Choosing a Driver -
Not sure which software driver to use? This link offers some advice.
- Driver Selection Flowchart - A guide to the drivers available with link to download locations.
- Linux Drivers - Drivers for various Linux distributions
- Driver Diagram - The main drivers shown in diagrammatic form
- Using PI40IV - Example code using the IVI-C driver PI40IV
- IVI Error Codes - Table of Pickering specific error codes, meaning and resolution
- Interchangeable Code Using the IVI Driver - A guide to writing code to allow hardware interchange
- IVI Channel Naming - A guide to the channel naming convention used by Pickering for its switch products
- .NET Driver - Using the Pickering .NET Driver
- Getting Started .NET - Quick guide to installing the .NET driver in Visual Studio
- Platinum Temperature Sensors - Use of Pickering resistor cards as Platinum Resistance Thermometer simulators
- Using Expect to control an LXI device - How to interface to a Pickering LXI product using Expect to access the SSH service.
- PILMon - Command line utility for Pickering switch cards
- RS232 Interface to LXI - Description of RS232 interface
- PXI Chassis Identification - Identifying a Pickering PXI Chassis in MAX
- Understanding the Diagnostic Report - How to run and interpret the diagnostic report for PXI cards
- Instrument Cards - Programming information on various Pickering instrument cards
- Example Code - List of example programs
- IVI Getting Started Guide - A link to the IVI Foundation's guide to IVI