Software Topics for Pickering Products
From this page you can access information and files related to software issues, to access the information just click on the link indicated in the Page column.
- Software Manual - Download the latest version of our software user manual
- Languages - Select a driver according to the programming language or environment
- Programming Language Examples
- Download Start Page - This page lists all
of our software downloads
- Choosing a Driver -
Not sure which software driver to use? This link offers some advice.
- Driver Selection Flowchart - A guide to the drivers available with link to download locations.
- Linux Drivers - Drivers for various Linux distributions
- Driver Diagram - The main drivers shown in diagrammatic form
- Using PI40IV - Example code using the IVI-C driver PI40IV
- IVI Error Codes - Table of Pickering specific error codes, meaning and resolution
- Interchangeable Code Using the IVI Driver - A guide to writing code to allow hardware interchange
- IVI Channel Naming - A guide to the channel naming convention used by Pickering for its switch products
- .NET Driver - Using the Pickering .NET Driver
- Getting Started .NET - Quick guide to installing the .NET driver in Visual Studio
- Platinum Temperature Sensors - Use of Pickering resistor cards as Platinum Resistance Thermometer simulators
- Using Expect to control an LXI device - How to interface to a Pickering LXI product using Expect to access the SSH service.
- PILMon - Command line utility for Pickering switch cards
- RS232 Interface to LXI - Description of RS232 interface
- PXI Chassis Identification - Identifying a Pickering PXI Chassis in MAX
- Understanding the Diagnostic Report - How to run and interpret the diagnostic report for PXI cards
- Instrument Cards - Programming information on various Pickering instrument cards
- Example Code - List of example programs
- IVI Getting Started Guide - A link to the IVI Foundation's guide to IVI