Frequently asked questions
Take a look below for some quick answers about our Partner Program.
- What can I expect from Pickering’s Partner Program?
- The program has been created to offer a range of benefits to the Partner which are dependent on the levels or service you offer our customers. These will be listed in the Partner welcome Packs.
- Is there a fee to join?
- There are no joining or annual fees.
- Is a contract required to join the Partner Program
- A business agreement will be in place between the Partner and Pickering sales office. This will cover any agreed annual attainment discounts, mutual NDA and expectations on the regularity of business reviews. Obligations to attract a discount from Pickering will be discussed with Pickering's local sales/country manager. Annually the agreement will be reviewed and adjusted where required.
- Are there different partnership levels in the program?
- There are three levels, Partner, Affiliate and Distributor. We hope that this simplified approach will make it more understandable for Pickering customers and members within the program.
- What are the expectations of being a Pickering Partner?
Pickering recognizes there are many suppliers in the T&M market who provide test, switching, and simulation products. By being a Pickering Partner, your company will be represented on our website. A customer considering Pickering products may also require additional services.
We recognize that customers have a broad choice of suppliers in the T&M market who provide test, switching and simulation solutions. As a Pickering Partner, you will be represented on our website along with any supporting material such as white papers, testimonials and videos. We feel this will encourage visitors to contact you regarding those services. Where practical as a Partner, we would expect Pickering technologies to be used in such a system. Outside of such inquiries, our local sales leadership will be discussing with you any joint projects or areas of engagement with focus accounts.As a Partner, regular business reviews will be planned throughout the year to further develop the business relationship, technical understanding, and strategic direction. For the Partner and Affiliate levels, there will be joint marketing opportunities with Pickering. These can be further discussed with our Marketing team and your local sales or country manager. Under normal circumstances, we would expect to hold one annual partner meeting per region (US, EMEIA, APAC). In these meetings, we would review new products and services from Pickering, and an opportunity have open business dialogues.