LXI RF & Microwave Matrices
- Bandwidths up to 18GHz
- 50Ω and 75Ω Versions Available
- Matrix Sizes up to 32x16
- Wideband Modular Matrix - Sizes up to 104 x16
- Automatic Signal Termination Available
- Loop Thru Connections on Selected Modules Allow Matrix expansion
- Simple Remote Control via Ethernet Interface
- Compliant to LXI Standard
- IVI and Direct IO Drivers
Each of our RF & Microwave matrices are designed to have a controlled transmission line impedance and architecture developed to maximize the bandwidth of the product. The RF matrices are designed with crosspoint switch systems interlinked with isolation relays and loop-thru connections to minimize stub loading of the matrix. The mechanical and electrical freedom of LXI allows us to design RF and Microwave matrices to suit most applications. All of these matrices are designed to switch low level signals without contact resistance degradation that can be seen on higher power matrices since they use precious metal contacts and have sealed enclosures.
Download these RF & Microwave resources:
RF & Microwave Switching Reference Map White Paper: Making the Right Choices when Specifying an RF Switching System
All our LXI RF & microwave matrix modules are supported by a comprehensive range of cable and connector accessories and come with a standard 3-year warranty.