PXI Prototyping and Breadboard Modules
- Versatile PXI Breadboard 10 sq. in. of Prototype Area
- Access to all PXI Power Supplies
- Built-in Digital I/O 32-Bits Out, 32-Bits In, TTL or Transistor
- Programmable by Bit, Byte or Word
- TTL Outputs Suitable for Driving External Logic
- Open Collector Transistor Outputs Suitable for Driving Internal or External Relay Coils
Our PXI Prototyping Modules are breadboard modules available either with or without digital I/O.
The breadboard modules with digital I/O (the 40-220A series) allow the user to construct their own circuit in situations where a PXI module is not available. For example when it is required to integrate a non-switching function into a PXI chassis. Typical applications include creating custom circuitry that can be housed on a 3U board or to build special “one-off” switching modules.
The breadboard module without digital I/O (the 40-225A) is a very basic, low cost, prototype module with no PXI interface, but does have access to fused power supplies from the PXI backplane. It is available in 1 or 2 slot formats with either a blank front panel or fitted with one of a selection of industry standard connectors.