PXI High-Density General Purpose Switch Modules
- Up to 100 Relays per Module
- SPST, SPDT, DPST and SP4T Configurations
- Ruthenium Reed Relay Solutions Suitable for Maximum Signal Performance
- Electro-mechanical Relay Solutions for Higher Power Applications
- 200-Pin Front Panel Connector
- Kernel, VISA and IVI Support for PXI Environments and Kernel and IVI Support for LXI Environments
- Selected modules are supported by our eBIRST Switching System Test Tools, these tools provide a quick and simple way of finding relay failures within LXI, PCI and PXI switch systems.
Our PXI high-density general purpose switches provide an ideal solution for applications requiring dense arrays of uncommitted relays.
All reed relay modules use high-quality sputtered ruthenium relays that exhibit excellent contact performance under low and medium level switching conditions. Do you have a general purpose application that requires high power handling? We also have electro-mechanical modules that are ideal for just these situations.
All of our PXI high density general purpose switches use a 200 way connector that is supported by a comprehensive range of cable and connector accessories ensuring they can be quickly integrated into your test system with a minimum of effort.
Below you will find tables to help you choose which version is appropriate for your application:
|HIGH-DENSITY GENERAL PURPOSE|
|Switch||Current||Switch Type||Voltage||Configuration||PXI Slots||Part No.|
|SPST (NO)||1 Amp||EMR||150VDC/100VAC||x50||1||40-145-001|
|1 Amp||Reed Relay||150VDC/100VAC||x50||40-140A-021|
|SPST (NC)||1 Amp||EMR||150VDC/100VAC||x50||1||40-145-001-NC|
|SPDT||0.25 Amp (1A)||Reed Relay||150VDC/100VAC||x48||1||40-143-121|
|DPST||1 Amp||Reed Relay||150VDC/100VAC||x50||1||40-141-022|
|SP4T||1 Amp (1.2A)||Reed Relay||150VDC/100VAC||x20||1||40-615-021-20/4/1|