PXI High Voltage Switching Modules
- Hot switching up to 7.5 kVDC or 7.5 kVAC peak
- Cold switching up to 9 kVDC or 9 kVAC peak
- Matrix and multiplexer configurations available
- Electromechanical relay versions for hot or cold current switching up to 5 Amp
- High voltage D-type connector
- Drivers Supplied for Windows and Linux, Plus Support for Real-time Systems
- Select modules are supported by our eBIRST Switching System Test Tools, these tools provide a quick and simple way of finding relay failures within LXI, PCI and PXI switch systems.
These high voltage relay switching modules provides solutions for uncommitted relay, matrix and multiplexer applications that need to switch voltages up to 9 kVAC. The design of these high voltage relay modules ensures they can withstand high common mode voltages and a protective safety cover is used to shield the switching components.
All modules use high voltage D-type connectors which are fully supported by our cable and connector accessories.
Below you will find a table to help you choose which version is appropriate for your application:
|HIGH VOLTAGE SWITCHES|
(* available in PXIe)
|1000 VDC/AC||10 W||x8||37-pin Male HV D-type||1||40-310-001|
|5 A||EMR||1000 VDC/AC
110 VDC/250 VAC
|x24||50-pin Male HV D-type||40-330-001|
|SPDT||5 A||EMR||1000 VDC/AC
110 VDC/250 VAC
|150 W||x12||37-pin Male HV D-type||1||40-331A-006|
|SPST||0.25 A||Reed Relay||9 kVDC/9 kVAC Peak Cold Switch
7.5 kVDC/7.5 kVAC Peak Hot Switch
|50 W||x7||22-pin Redel K series||1||40-323-900-HI *|
|x14||51-pin Redel S series||40-323-901-HI *|