PXI High Voltage Switching Modules
- Hot switching up to 750VDC or 750VAC peak
- Cold switching up to 1000VDC or 1000VAC peak
- Matrix and multiplexer configurations available
- Electromechanical relay versions for hot or cold current switching up to 5 Amp
- High voltage D-type connector
- Kernel, VISA and IVI support for PXI environments and Kernel and IVI support for LXI environments
- Select modules are supported by our eBIRST Switching System Test Tools, these tools provide a quick and simple way of finding relay failures within LXI, PCI and PXI switch systems.
These high voltage relay switching modules provides solutions for uncommitted relay, matrix and multiplexer applications that need to switch voltages up to 1000VAC. The design of these high voltage relay modules ensures they can withstand high common mode voltages and a protective safety cover is used to shield the switching components.
All modules use high voltage D-type connectors which are fully supported by our cable and connector accessories.
Below you will find a table to help you choose which version is appropriate for your application:
|HIGH VOLTAGE SWITCHES|