High-Voltage PXI Switching Matrix Modules
- Hot switching up to 750VDC or 750VAC peak
- Cold switching up to 1000VDC or 1000VAC peak
- Uncommitted Relay, Matrix and Multiplexer configurations available
- Electro-mechanical relay versions for hot or cold current switching up to 5A
- High voltage D-Type connector
- Drivers Supplied for Windows and Linux, Plus Support for Real-time Systems
The design of our high-voltage PXI switching matrices ensures the modules can withstand high common mode voltages and a protective
safety cover is used to shield the switching components.
All of these modules are fully supported by our cable and connector accessory range. We stand behind our products with a three-year warranty.
Below you will find tables to help you choose which version is appropriate for your application:
|HIGH VOLTAGE MATRICES|
|Type||Current||Switch Type||Voltage||Max Power||Configuration||Connector||PXI Slots||Part No.|
|1 Bank, 1 Pole||5 A||EMR||
|150 W||12 x 2||37-pin Male HV D-type||1||40-332-001|
|6 x 4||40-332-002|