PXI Low-Density General Purpose Switch Modules
- 16, 24 or 32 Reed relays per module
- SPST, DPST and SPDT configurations
- High-reliability Pickering Reed Relays for maximum performance
- Fast operating speed - 250µs typical
- Switch up to 1500V, 1.2A with 20W max power
- 96-pin front panel connector
- Kernel, VISA and IVI support for PXI environments and Kernel and IVI support for LXI environments
These PXI low-density general purpose switch modules provide cost-effective solutions for applications where a high number of relays is not required. All of these modules use a 96 pin male connector that is supported by our comprehensive range of cable and connector accessories, ensuring they can be quickly integrated into your test system with minimum effort.
The use of sputtered ruthenium reed relays allows the modules to be used for low and medium level switching with minimal level dependent characteristics. This provides enhanced reliability for low-level switching compared to electro-mechanical or rhodium reed relays.
Select models are supported by our eBIRST Switching System Test Tools, these tools provide a quick and simple way of finding relay failures within LXI, PCI and PXI switch systems.
The relays are not committed to a particular configuration and are available in changeover and normally open configurations.
Below are tables to help you choose which version is appropriate for your application:
|LOW-DENSITY GENERAL PURPOSE|
|Switch||Current||Switch Type||Voltage||Configuration||PXI Slots||Part No.|
|SPST (NO)||1 Amp (1.2A)||Reed Relay||150VDC/100VAC||x16||1||40-115-021|
|SPDT||0.25 Amp (1A)||x16||40-110-021|
|DPST||1 Amp (1.2A)||x16||40-115-022|