High-Voltage PXI Multiplexer
- Hot Switching up to 750VDC or 750VAC peak
- Cold Switching up to 1000VDC or 1000VAC peak
- Available Electro-mechanical Relay Versions for Hot or Cold Current Switching up to 5A
- Kernel, VISA and IVI Support For PXI Environments & Kernel and IVI Support For LXIEnvironments
- Select modules are supported by our eBIRST Switching System Test Tools, these tools provide a quick and simple way of finding relay failures within LXI, PCI and PXI switch systems.
These high-voltage PXI multiplexer modules provide solutions for applications that need to switch voltages up to 1000V. Our model 40-320 modules are suited for hot or cold switching applications up to 10W and 0.5A with a rating of 13mA at their maximum operating voltage. Our model # 40-331 modules can switch up to 1000V and also have a hot or cold switching current rating of 5A.
All these modules use high voltage D-type connectors which are fully supported by our cable and connector accessories.
Below you will find tables to help you choose which version is appropriate for your application:
|HIGH VOLTAGE MULTIPLEXERS|
|Type||Current||Switch Type||Voltage||Max Power||Banks||Configuration||Connector||PXI Slots||Part No.|
|1 Pole||0.5 Amp||Reed Relay||1000VDC