Three-Year Standard Warranty
Pickering stands behind all of our products with a standard three-year warranty
All products manufactured by Pickering Interfaces are warranted against defective materials and workmanship for a period of three years from the date of delivery.
What does that mean to you?
- Lower cost of ownership
- Increased confidence in product uptime
- Reliable, long-lasting products
All standard switching, simulation and cables/connectors manufactured by Pickering Interfaces are warranted against defective materials and workmanship for a period of three years from the date of delivery. Any product found to be defective within the warranty period will, at the discretion of Pickering Interfaces, be repaired or replaced. Warranty is on a return to factory basis—typical repairs at the factory are based on a two to three day turnaround.
Optional Extended Warranty
Extended warranty and service agreements are available for all Pickering Interfaces’ modules and systems with various levels of service to suit your requirements. The standard extended warranty is available for a yearly renewable period, offering two to three working day repair on a return to factory basis and is typically chargeable between 5% to 10% of product list price per year. Warranties may be tailored to meet individual needs, please contact your local sales representative to discuss your requirements.
We place great importance upon long-term product support for the full life cycle of all of our manufactured products. Therefore all discontinued products will be manufactured to special order and service and repair will be undertaken for all discontinued products.
- The warranty shall not apply to defects occurring as a result of unauthorized modification, incorrect maintenance, negligence, accidental or system misuse.
- The warranty shall not apply for operation outside of the system specifications; as described in data sheets, operating manuals and other relevant documentation. Misuse of relay contacts due to excessive voltage, current or power is specifically excluded.
- In no case shall Pickering Interfaces' liability exceed the original product's purchase price, nor will Pickering Interfaces be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages.
- Pickering Interfaces does not warrant that the operation of software or firmware will meet purchaser's requirements or that it is uninterruptible or error free.