PXI Simulation Modules for Sensor Simulation
Does your test strategy require simulating environmental sensors, including temperature, pressure, altitude, movement, PLC/instrument communications and strain gauges?
As electronic devices get more intelligent, they require many sensors to provide data for decision making and initiating the appropriate action. When it comes to New Product Introduction (NPI) and manufacturing test, it can be difficult to use the actual sensors used with device. So, these inputs are better simulated in test. This make the test system smaller, faster, and potentially more accurate.
We offer a large range of PXI solutions for sensor simulation including:
- Programmable Resistors — ideal for the simulation of resistive sensors in medical, aerospace & automotive applications
- PT 100 and PT 1000 RTD (Resistive Temperature Devices) Simulators
- Load Resistors – provide programmable resistive external loads of up to 15 watts that can be used in a PXI chassis
- Strain Gauge Simulators – used in mechanical systems to measure the tension or compression of structural components
- Thermocouple Simulators – provide multiple low-voltage sources ideal for simulating the operation of a thermocouple
- VDT Simulators – simulate the linear and rotational motion of LVDTs, RVDTs and Resolvers
- Analog Output/Current Loop Simulators – simulate the 4 to 20mA Current Loop communication used in industrial automation
- Take a look below for the entire range of sensor simulation solutions
Learn more about Programmable Resistor Solutions for Sensor Simulation here, including articles, technical on-demand webinars and more.
We also offer mating cables and connectors and we stand behind our products with a three-year warranty. For additional information please take a look at our support knowledgebase or feel free to contact us.