High-Power PXI Multiplexer Switch Modules
- Channel Counts from 3 to 1 up to 48 to 1
- Between 1 and 8 Separate Banks on Selected Modules
- One or Two Pole Versions Available
- Electro-mechanical Relay Versions Capable of Switching up to 40 Amps
- Solid State Versions Capable of Switching up to 40 Amps
- Power & Sense MUX Version Suitable for Power Distribution and Regulation Circuits
- Kernel, VISA and IVI Support For PXI Environments & Kernel and IVI Support For LXI Environments
Our High-Power PXI Multiplexer Switch Modules are based on electro-mechanical and solid state relays capable of switching currents of up to 40 Amps. Each module supports one or more multiplexer channels between one input/output terminal and a selection of output/input terminals. To reduce through path resistance, most of these multiplexers do not include isolation relays.
Check out the news:
Select modules are supported by our eBIRST Switching System Test Tools, these tools provide a quick and simple way of finding relay failures within LXI, PCI and PXI switch systems.
All the connectors used by these modules are supported by our cable and connector accessories.
The tables below will help you choose which version is appropriate for your application.
|HIGH POWER MULTIPLEXERS - 2 POLE|
|Current||Switch Type||Voltage||Banks||Configuration||Connector||PXI Slots||Part No.|
|5 Amp||EMR||125VDC/250VAC||1||16:1||37-pin Male D-type||1||40-650A-002|
DC or AC Peak
|50-pin Male D-type||40-652A-003|
|8 Amp||EMR||125VDC/250VAC||10:1||20-pin Male GMCT||40-660A-002|